TEAM KENTUCKY NONPROFIT ASSISTANCE FUND
- The application portal has closed. New applications are not being accepted at this time, and unfinished/unsubmitted applications may not be submitted.
- Based on funding requests received before the deadline, we anticipate that all Tier 2 (i.e., applications from organizations that had received Federal Aid) will be eligible for full funding.
- We are unable to commit to a specific timeline for all applications to be reviewed. We anticipate concluding this program by the end of the year, and hope to greatly exceed that target. However, we cannot advise you of any timeline beyond this estimate at this time. We will not be able to provide you of an estimate as to when funding will be received by your specific organization. As stated in the Program Guidelines, applications are reviewed by tier, and then on a first-come, first-served basis.
- We will contact you if we need additional information to process your application. October 1 was the cutoff for new applications, and will not impact the ability to supplement applications submitted in good faith prior to the deadline.
- PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL. The system will generate an email to you to supplement or advance your application as necessary.
- We encourage organizations that believe they will qualify to begin the process of obtaining a sam.gov Unique Entity ID (UEI) number. This process has proven to take, in some cases, a substantial amount of time. We have NO ABILITY to deviate from this requirement, and cannot assist you with issues with sam.gov, as it is a federal government website.
- Please note, however, your funding is not in any jeopardy due to any sam.gov delays. Once you receive notice of preapproval, your award is reserved. We want you to submit the information as soon as practicable, but there is no hard deadline for UEI submission at this time.
- We only require registration at the lowest level (receiving a UEI). There may be reasons your organization would want to register at a higher level, but this is all we require for an award.
- Please note: there is NO CHARGE for a sam.gov UEI. There are, unfortunately, websites that will attempt to fool you into paying; however, there is NO COST for ANY PART of this program.
We are currently processing applications. This process will likely continue for several months. We appreciate, in advance, your patience.
- Nonprofit Assistance program guidelines (Click Here).
- Sample Profit Loss Document (Click Here ).
- Sample Nonprofit Assistance Financial Filing Affidavit (Click Here ).
- Sample Nonprofit Assistance Federal Aid Affidavit (Click Here ).
Sign In to Work on Your Application
If you forgot your password,